1. This website is maintained by MARK of Success, with a mailing address of 10665 Stanhaven Place, Suite 3103, White Plains, MD 20695. By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the state of Maryland, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this policy and any dispute of any sort that may arise between you and MARK of Success or its affiliates.
2. On some pages of the website, you can order products or services, make requests, and register to receive information. We may collect information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) in order to communicate with you about our services, products, and programs and to provide customer service. We may occasionally communicate with you via the contact information you have provided (phone, email, social media) to inform you of new features, services, and products. However, your contact information will not be shared with any third parties without your permission.
3. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of data, we have put in place specific physical, electronic, and management procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4. Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. However, MARK of Success reserves the right to use submitted content and the resulting work in instructional or promotional material, so long as MARK of Success does not attach the customer’s name to the work. Customers may, at any time, revoke this right to have their information or documents used in a fictionalized manner for instructional and/or promotional purposes by sending an email to MARK of Success specifically revoking this right.
6. We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These companies have their own privacy policies. Consequently, we have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sites.
7. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and policies at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
8. If you have any questions about these policies, please contact us via email.
Your Use of This Website:
All content included on this site (including, but not limited to: text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software) is the property of MARK of Success or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. MARK of Success expressly reserves all rights related to our copyrights.
You are granted a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This does not extend to downloading (other than page caching) or modifying the site, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of MARK of Success. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant. This site, or any portion of this site, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of MARK of Success.
MARK of Success and MOS Career Services are our trademarks or other intellectual property. These trademarks, brand names, slogans, logos, graphics, and other intellectual property are protected by law. They may not be used in conjunction with any product or service that is not expressly affiliated with MARK of Success or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public, or in any manner that disparages or discredits MARK of Success.
To the full extent permissible by law, MARK of Success disclaims all warranties — express or implied — including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, effort to achieve purpose, quality, accuracy, non-infringement, quiet enjoyment, or title. MARK of Success will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site — including, but not limited to: direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, even if MARK of Success was advised of the possibility of such damages or was grossly negligent.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.