Resume writing and career coaching by a certified and published career strategist
Work with an Experienced Resume Writer & Coach
The best feeling in the world is hearing from clients after helping them achieve their latest career goals. I share their excitement of landing a sought-after promotion, accepting a lucrative job offer from a new company, or successfully transitioning to a new field.
When we begin working together, most clients are at a crossroads in their careers. They're not ready to retire, they want to make a change, and they know they still have tremendous value to offer but their future career path is unclear. Usually, it's been years since they have had to search, apply, or interview for a job, and navigating the nuances of the modern job market can be overwhelming, confusing, and at times, intimidating.
As an experienced resume writer and career coach in my own business for the past 17 years, I offer high-level, personalized, one-on-one services to get you from where you are to where you want to be. I help turn your career vision into reality, whether you want to change fields, get promoted, or find your next best-fit position.
You can rest assured that my services are innovative and reflect the highest levels of expertise in the industry because I:
- Invest in mentoring from the top resume writers and coaches in the US.
- Stay abreast of resume development, hiring, and coaching trends across numerous fields.
- Attend career-related conferences, training workshops, and classes to best understand what hiring managers are seeking.
Bottom Line: I'm immersed in all things career so you don't have to be.
Why MOS Career Services?
With an extensive background in working with Federal government job seekers, military personnel in transition, veterans, and seasoned job seekers in a variety of positions, MOS Career Services can help you navigate the intricacies of a modern job search.
Our services include:
- Career document development (resumes, addendums, reference letters, cover letters, etc.)
- Career management and marketing
- Career and Personality Assessments
- Job search strategies
- Interview, career, and career transitions coaching
What to Expect
Whether we spend a few hours together or develop an ongoing relationship, you can count on me to be:
- Responsive - Your calls or emails will get a response within one business day.
- Flexible - Each project is tailored to meet agreed-upon objectives.
- Honest - I won’t try to sell you unnecessary services or products. I treat you the way I would want to be treated.
- Committed - I am committed to lifelong learning and using best practices to maintain professional standards.
So if you're tired of
- Talking about making a career change but finding yourself still stuck in the same spot...
- Scrolling through job postings and wondering how to get to where you want to go...
- Watching less qualified people landing the jobs you want...
Samples of my resume writing can be found in these national publications.
Designing the Perfect Resume
Expert Resumes for Baby Boomers
No Nonsense Resumes
Resumes that Pop